Benefeet Airsafe Men's PK1 Therapeutic high compression socks with Silverplus. Designed for travel, sport and everyday comfort - Black
Benefeet® Airsafe® therapeutic socks apply measured amounts of pressure to the leg, promoting blood flow, relieving tired, aching legs and reducing the risk of conditions like deep vein thrombosis.
The product is registered as a medical device with the Australia Register of Therapeutic goods ARTG No. 42811.
The socks feature:
- High performance compression improves leg health and energizes legs with its unique graduated construction.
- Light weight construction with ventilation panels to promote breathability
- Targeted compression wraps around the arch and ankle for extra support.
- The heel and toe areas have a 'Y' shaped pocket, that creates a contoured fit, reducing movement and improving comfort.
- Targeted padding around heel, toe and ball of the foot, reduces bulk and supports pressure areas.
- The foot bed is anatomically shaped to fit the left and right foot for ultimate comfort and support.
- The flat toe seam reduces the risk of skin irritation.
- High filament nylon yarn is used for durability and moisture control.
In addition these socks have also been treated with silver ions which control odour-causing bacteria-helping keep socks hygienic and fresh. Making these socks perfect for long flights or high impact activities such as running.
85% Nylon/15% Elastane (Lycra®)
Warm gentle machine wash.
Wash with similar colours.
Do not bleach.
Line dry in shade.
Do not tumble dry.
Warm iron if necessary.
Do not dry clean.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed
Benefeet Airsafe Women's PK1 Therapeutic high compression socks with Silverplus. Designed for travel, sport and everyday comfort - Black$14.95
Benefeet Bamboo Women's PK2 Therapeutic loose top, ultra comfort, crew socks with Silverplus - Black$16.95
Benefeet Women's PK1 Lavender scented Aromatherapy cotton crew socks with massaging soles and Aloe Vera - Purple$12.00